PDA

View Full Version : FS: Abit VP6 Motherboard

phreenet
03-11-2001, 08:40 AM
I am selling my motherboard for one reason:
You know those little things clips attach themselves too? Well one of them on the second socket broke off when I was installing a DangerDen waterblock clip. Before you just stop reading this listen to the rest. Other than that it is a fully functional board. BOTH sockets still work, and the motherboard is still working in full. I tried epoxy on the little part, but after 10 hours of letting it cure it didn't hold. So I am selling this board for $75.00, and I will include that little plastic thing, so if you can get it to stay on right, then you have yourself a $170 Dual processor mobo. Some common features are : A FSB capable of 178. 4X AGP, 4 DIMM slots, 5 PCI Slots, and a USB header with two extra USB ports. Like I said above, this is a fully working motherboard, BOTH Sockets still work, its just that attaching a heatsink or waterblock is harder than usuall.
For more info please email me at phreenet@earthlink.net or AOL IM: PhreeNET
Thanks

------------------
Blah Blah Blah
Overclocked Dual PIII 933
sitting on a VP6 mobo featuring liquid intercooling.
AIM[SN]: PhreeNET

Highvoltagepc
03-11-2001, 09:21 PM
hey dude,did you here about the newest one piece socket clamp chip at OCWC has designed?it utilize's all of the socket ears!for your waterblock,pretty cool huh,maybe you dont have to sell your board after all......later

------------------
THUNDERBIRD,384 pc133 megs ram,1ghz@1180MHZ and rising,WATERCOOLED
18 GIG SCSI,BLACK HX08 homepage www.highvoltagepc.com (http://www.highvoltagepc.com)
All Ur base are belong to us..

phreenet
03-12-2001, 05:08 AM
Yeah I saw that like 2 hours after I posted the FS Item. I got a couple of responses, Im waiting to see pics, and prices, and to see if they fit my dangerden waterblock

------------------
Blah Blah Blah
Overclocked Dual PIII 933
sitting on a VP6 mobo featuring liquid intercooling.
AIM[SN]: PhreeNET