PDA

View Full Version : Hallis Needs Help

Brians256
08-12-2004, 09:42 AM
I just found out that Hallis needs our support. Hallis posted on Anandtech forums that his brother was murdered and he now needs to sell stuff off to help with doctor and funeral costs.

Hallis's Post (http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=45&threadid=1373001&enterthread=y)

If any of you want to know why im selling it's because i have to try to help my mother cover funeral expenses. My older brother was murdered. He was assaulted last week and died in the hospital early on the 12'th. Things are going to be tight for us for quite a while. They dont have the guy who did it in custody so the liklihood of any kind of civil repirations is not too good just yet, although there are many whitnesses and a posative ID of who did it (it was at a club). This bastard will go down. We're expecting massive hospital bills. luckilly the funeral expenses are only going to cost a few thousand. But with the emergency brain surgery, life support, ICU and all the other fees. Things are looking grim. I might be slow in replies but i WILL get on at least every night. items will be shipped the following day (Excluding Saturday the 14'th which is when the funeral is) I have no doubt that both myself and my family will have your sympathies and prayers and for that i am thankful for such a great group of people. Dont worry about me, pray for my mother and my only sister as they seem to be taking this the hardest.

Rest in Peace

Jerry Wayne Emanuel - Age 37

I'd post on the front page, but that stuff is up to pHaestus and Joe. I think his PayPal addr is shane_13@ev1.net but you might want to make sure.

Joe
08-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Wow thats terrible. I need to shoot an email off to hallis.

Hallis
08-15-2004, 01:32 AM
Hey guys,, so where's that email eh Joe? lol.. Brians that is my paypal addy. How did you find that out? heh,, Must have been Bignuts.

Here is an update. They arrested the guy who did it either friday or saturday, Charged him with murder. Perhapse justice will be served after all. Man carying that casket was the hardest thing emotionally ive had to do in a long time. luckilly ive got 5 brothers that could help me with that.

Joe
08-15-2004, 11:08 AM
you didnt get it?

Hmm weird, I didnt get a return off it being a bad addy or anything... screwed up.

Hallis
08-15-2004, 11:38 PM
shane_13@ev1.net you might have an old email addy

KnightElite
08-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Wow man, I can't imagine having to go through that. I will donate some money shortly.