PDA

View Full Version : Status on stuff

Joe
12-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Well a lil update on whats coming up here.

pH should get an article pertaining to cooling testing posted this week he's had a draft to me already but is working on it a bit more.

My CF635 testing has gone good. I am waiting for some answers from the dudes at Crystalfontz before I start writing the review... but its not that far off.
And no Les its not just an LCD review :) I am trying to balance like 7 things right now on the site, working on the blogs, the wiki, the article posting system, etc... So I am stretched a bit thin currently on getting shit actually done. Blowing all last weekend getting the server stable (and doing some forum clean up) really hurt my timetable for some stuff I planned to have done by today.

The Wiki is cool, but Wow... its ****ing complex and I think nearly too complex to be of use to anyone. I am going to keep hacking on it, but I honestly have no f'n idea what I am doing with that piece of software... I may just throw it up and see what you guy think of it. its completely integrated into the Vb user database so all you need to do is login to it and it uses all your vB credentials. Pretty slick. If I think its good enough or stable enough I may throw it up this week to see what people can do with it ( I am not going to modify it much so it will look rather stock).

the Blogs, I have a good outline of my goals, and whats needed, all thats needed now is just some seat time hammering on the keyboard for a couple days.

Besides that, once we get some shit posted around here we hopefully will get some new or more sponsors to back this thing we got here. Money doesn't make the world go around, but it does allow procooling to stay online ;)

Joe
12-08-2005, 08:49 PM
I am getting real close to getting the article posting system functioning in a normal fashion. because of that and the fact that getting pH's article posted has turned into a PITA with the hack system I put in place, his article will be posted by Monday. I plan to work all night Friday and all day Sunday getting it it working :)