PDA

View Full Version : 36 watt peltier

spyizme
03-13-2001, 07:37 AM
I was just thinking what if I put a 36 watt pelt on top of the water block and another block on top of the pelt and have the line in series, would that keep the block cooler than normal. a 36 watt pelt is not enough to make condensation, so there isnt to much worry.

------------------
overclock everything

Kevin
03-13-2001, 08:06 AM
It'd probably help slightly, but I think it would be better to cool the water w/ the 36 watt pelt before it gets to the CPU. It hasn't really been looked into though... You should try it and let us know!

Kevin
03-13-2001, 04:44 PM
Actually, I was thinking of putting a 36w pelt on they kyro 2 i'm gonna get. If the RAM is 5ns? That's 200 mhz at spec. The core just needs to be cooled down a bit below ambient cuz they are locked together. I'm thinking 205 core/mem would kill a GF2 Pro.

Freakyfrank
03-14-2001, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by spyizme:
I was just thinking what if I put a 36 watt pelt on top of the water block and another block on top of the pelt and have the line in series.

ar u gonna cool a transmeta? http://www.procooling.com/ubb/wink.gif
for the rest it won't help much i think..

spyizme
03-15-2001, 09:19 AM
that new gpu is going to be really good but i heard that by the time the go into production they might make the memory 5.5ns instead of 5ns.

but i would love to watercool it to see what i can get from it. this thing only makes 4 watts of heat it can run without a fan or maybe without a heatsink, really nice i think they can make a better product that nvidia.

------------------
overclock everything