PDA

View Full Version : Look at this jerk!!!

Kevin
01-26-2001, 06:24 PM
Gosh. I make a trade w/ a guy, and his CPU arrives DOA. Before he lets me refund his money and work things out, he goes to bash my name in the [h]forum... look! http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=92050&pagenumber=1
Geez. That sux man.

ck42
01-26-2001, 08:30 PM
Kevin,

Just read that 3 PAGE post! What a friggin whiney butt that guy is.

Sorry you had to go through such an ordeal.

I just went through a deal myself where I bought a video card. The other guy was actually cool enough to send the card first and let me test it BEFORE I sent him the money. THIS WAS A FIRST!! Usually I'M the one putting MY neck on the line. Wish everyone was this cool about these things.

Kevin
01-26-2001, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by ck42:
Kevin,

Just read that 3 PAGE post! What a friggin whiney butt that guy is.

Yeah... and get this. I promise the CPU wasn't dead when i sent it, but he won't go file an insurance claim at the post office... as if that was hard to do. I hate him.
Originally posted by ck42:
I just went through a deal myself where I bought a video card. The other guy was actually cool enough to send the card first and let me test it BEFORE I sent him the money. THIS WAS A FIRST!! Usually I'M the one putting MY neck on the line. Wish everyone was this cool about these things.
That guy is awesome!!!

Zero
01-29-2001, 12:07 AM
I can't believe someone could act like such a dick over a $40 duron.

"just remember if you want things to get done, put pressure on others"

Thats some great advice there. http://www.procooling.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Microsoft
01-29-2001, 09:33 AM
I always thought VC was a prick over at the HF.

------------------
Moderator:
www.procooling.com
www.machit.com
Owner
www.kcdms.com

Joe
01-29-2001, 01:22 PM
I am trying to remember where I heard of that beyatch before... It seems I think I did a deal with him once... but cant remember.

------------------
C-ya
Joe - Owner/Editor
www.ProCooling.com
Where the Completely Addicted Come to Cool Off

Somebody set up us the bomb.