PDA

View Full Version : Kyle loves me

Microsoft
12-24-2000, 12:46 PM
Kyles showing his love this holiday season to me.

You are banned for acting like a ****ing dickhead. I am tired of it.
thanks...

------------------
Moderator:
www.procooling.com
www.machit.com
Owner
www.kcdms.com

Joe
12-24-2000, 12:49 PM
Feel the love baby! http://www.procooling.com/ubb/smile.gif

Whatcha do to piss him off?

------------------
C-ya
Joe - Owner/Editor
www.ProCooling.com
Where the Completely Addicted Come to Cool Off

Somebody set up us the bomb.

Microsoft
12-24-2000, 01:21 PM
no idea thats the email he sent me when i asked whay I couldnt post. oh well no skin off my back (he has to act tough to compensate for his girlish tendancies I guess)

------------------
Moderator:
www.procooling.com
www.machit.com
Owner
www.kcdms.com

Feable
12-24-2000, 02:20 PM
WOW,
I stopped hanging their after that BS with the FS/FT forum. I have gone back to check thing out but now I feel as if I cant trust anything at that place. Don't know but it just feels that way. What I cant believe is after he did that to everyone, basically **cked everyone on the forum, he puts the site back up and all those morons run back and fill the place up like it never left! what the hell is that?!!! That place gets more posts than any FS/FT forum I have seen. Well I just chalk it up to the general populations tolerance for getting **cked and coming back for more. Don't sweat it Microsoft they say everything happens for a reason and I for one agree with the theory.

[This message has been edited by Feable (edited 12-24-2000).]

Joe
12-24-2000, 02:55 PM
Ok now, we dont need a flame fest like last time so lets just stop this now http://www.procooling.com/ubb/smile.gif

Life it too short to bitch about such things.

------------------
C-ya
Joe - Owner/Editor
www.ProCooling.com

Feable
12-24-2000, 03:54 PM
Flame fest? i'm sorry if that was seen as a flame. Mabey a flicker or a spark, but not a flame. If I was flaming it would be very obvious. My applogies if I offended anyone

[This message has been edited by Feable (edited 12-24-2000).]

Joe
12-24-2000, 04:11 PM
Last time it started with a spark.. I just don't have the time to deal with some people taking offense to stuff posted here.

------------------
C-ya
Joe - Owner/Editor
www.ProCooling.com

Buster
12-24-2000, 04:29 PM
I did see he posted a blurb about DH3 on the front page, so im sure its not a ProCooling related thing....
And I agree, no need for flaming or name calling .... Tis the season... !

~Buster

[This message has been edited by Buster (edited 12-24-2000).]

Kevin
12-24-2000, 05:48 PM
Not sure if this is relevant, but I finally decided to look up the word "monger." I have always wondered what that was. Dictionary.com says it is "A person promoting something undesirable or discreditable."