PDA

View Full Version : Overclock-Watercool!!!??

rumblefish
04-19-2001, 01:16 PM
is anyone else getting screwed by ocwc?
i ordred 2 water blocks mid March and have not recived them but was charged for them in late March, i still have not recived them and after countless emails and phone calls and voicemails i still get no response. all i want to do now is jus cancel my order and get my money back, but i cant even get a response on that!!

UnaClocker
04-19-2001, 05:02 PM
Why'd you order from OCWC and not CaseEtc? CaseEtc sells for him now because he continually had this problem.. Good luck. I know he's outta touch for the rest of the week because of a death in his family.

janvier
04-28-2001, 06:46 PM
It would've been nice to have some idea of this before waiting 2 months for products and then finding out my order was cancelled after being sent twice supposedly

rumblefish
04-30-2001, 06:08 PM
i talked to my credit card company about it and they began to investigate, two days later the money was back in my account...what a pain in the a$$

Joe
06-16-2001, 08:15 AM
Dat sucks rumble ( the situation), but glad to hear you atleast got yer money back.

Sabre
01-02-2002, 08:52 AM
I been waitin for almost 2 months for my water pump from that crook at overclock-watercool.com. I am considering legal action against them. I've been e-mailing him for a month with no response from him. I have come to the conclusion that he is just a worthless thief trying to make a living scamming money from people who believe he is an honest business. Obviously its not, I wouldn't mind just getting my money back so I could take my business elsewhere, but it will probably take a court to get it back.

OVERCLOCK-WATERCOOL.COM=SCAM ARTIST

:mad: