PDA

View Full Version : Still a lot of work to do

Joe
08-23-2002, 08:44 AM
Now that the SiteNews area is setup to pull from the forum, there is a bunch more work to do. One of the main things is rolling the WorkLogs into the same basic setup. Then the Pro/Deals get hit.

The front page will be re-org'd a bit in the process making better use of the space and making the front page look a bit more consistent. :)

pHaestus
08-23-2002, 09:25 AM
scrollbars sux0r

Joe
08-23-2002, 09:40 AM
Yeh well, its something that will be tweaked

actually thinking of making the scroll bar, almost completely white, you wont be able to see it much ;)

Sled_Dog
08-23-2002, 12:40 PM
/me agrees with pH

dream caster
08-24-2002, 05:17 AM
you could do away with the links in that row over the title of front page and have them on the title of sections (where the body of section and connections to forum are). It seems more intuitive to me and cleaner.

dream caster
08-24-2002, 05:29 AM
i don't know if this happens to anybody else, but almost everytime i load the page where you write your posts i get a note in my browser telling "there are problems decoding this page probably due to corrupted data" then loading stops. If I wait nothing loads though browser windows looks as if it is loading, if i "Reload" the page loads fine. The same happens if use the "Preview Reply" but in this case reloading only gets me a white page.
I use opera 5.2 on windows 98Se and i have a Voodoo 5 5500 video card.

iceheart
08-24-2002, 06:37 AM
It's probably the Opera browser, never had any problems with IE or Konqueror (Linux).