PDA

View Full Version : Coming around

Joe
09-24-2002, 07:51 PM
Well after going down hard with some nastiness that was a upper respiratory infection, I am bounce'n back.

I will get some of the changes I started working on almost a week ago done in the next day now that I am with it enough to sit down and work on the computer with below a 100 Deg fever :)

On a sad note, PCNut.com is leaving ProCooling as a sponsor. It's something neither us nor them wanted to see happen, but it has. The specifics are not for me to say, but I thank PCNut for the help they have offered in the past and maybe in the future we can get back together with them! They have always been one of the best companies I have dealt with.

bigben2k
09-24-2002, 10:32 PM
He he! So are you done recruiting? I sent you my second article, to the address on the staff page.

bigben2k
10-05-2002, 08:56 AM
It looks like OC picked up a new sponsor... unless I just never came across their logo there before.

Joe
10-05-2002, 10:09 AM
Hmmmmmm............... that is interesting
I had a discussion wiht another sponsor of OC'rs and I do know PCNut pulled out of there a while back. them being back on there is a deffinite change.

I dunno its their business. KDC will be replacing PCNut in those banner areas as soon as I get the banner goods from them.