PDA

View Full Version : New BIX #2

Blackeagle
11-25-2002, 08:36 PM
I see from the HWLabs site that a norway site has a reveiw of their new BIE #2 radiator. Nice pix at least;) Perhaps someone who can speak/read it can comment on it.

www.overklokking.no

MadDogMe
11-26-2002, 03:28 AM
Well I can safely say(because I have a German surname: Reichert)without hesitation!, that it say's :

" Hi here thats a tit Dad, HW-Labs Black Ice Extreme TWO Chrome. a midget dick radiator is the pride of Herberts cabinet(he keeps his rig in a cupboard) Wot~I~Tell~you~son?. you should do far less Artkelen on your self... "

" Vi har tatt en titt på HW-Labs Black Ice Extreme II Chrome. En meget pen radiator som vil pryde et hvert kabinett. Ytelsen? Du får lese artikkelen og se selv..." :p

*EDIT for translation mistayke* the last line should read : "do far less 'polarbear killing' dog see self"

Blackeagle
11-28-2002, 06:56 PM
Well that's .............nice, I guess.

Did it give in info on real performanc? Or is it just a fluff, looks nice, article?

BillA
11-28-2002, 09:28 PM
MDM
lol
did you ever consider translating for the UN ?

too cool

MadDogMe
11-29-2002, 07:45 AM
'One' what monsiour? :D ...

Babelfish might be worth trying BlackEagle, It might be more confusing than my interpretation though ;) ...

g.l.amour
11-29-2002, 08:25 AM
babelfish rox: always a blast translating dirty stuff

Puzzdre
11-29-2002, 05:00 PM
MadDM: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LOOOLLLL, almost like my father trying to speak french after 40 years of learning it in the elementary school!!!:p :p :p :p

MAN!, that translation is GOOOOD!

nonplus
12-04-2002, 07:18 PM
" Vi har tatt en titt på HW-Labs Black Ice Extreme II Chrome. En meget pen radiator som vil pryde et hvert kabinett. Ytelsen? Du får lese artikkelen og se selv..."

"We have had a look at HW-Labs Black Ice Extreme II Chrome. A
pretty radiator which would look nice in very case. Performance?
You have to read the article and see for yourself..."

They will test it again because of new testbenk.

They didn't think it performed very well for the 109$ it cost.

MadDogMe
12-05-2002, 03:18 AM
you callin' me a liar?!!:mad: ...

Is a testbenk a testbench?, were they not happy with their equiptment?, or was it SO bad a performer they wanted a second opinion?...

"I hear you talk the talk..., but do you walk the walk?..." :dome: ...

nonplus
12-05-2002, 04:28 AM
"you callin' me a liar?!! ..."

No, maybe rabies infected :)

"Is a testbenk a testbench?"

Yes, brain malfunction :cry:

"were they not happy with their equiptment?, or was it SO bad a performer they wanted a second opinion?..

Not enough wattage to test: P4 1.6A @ 2,754GHz (1,85v)

Ambient temp 23 degrees celsius, cpu load 36 degrees celsius,

2x120mm fans Papst 4412FGL 12v,maze3,AquaBee UP1000 pump

and watertank.

I don't have the knowledge to say if it's a good performer...

Blackeagle
12-05-2002, 09:11 PM
I'm kind of interested in how this rad does. As long as it's been foretold of it's strange to see how slow it is to make a apperance at any major sites for testing.

Perhaps they are trying to raise the money for a good [R]eview.

MadDogMe
12-06-2002, 04:30 AM
Hey if I had rabies I'd have gone with aircooling for sure :dome: ...

I was gonna say it's strange it's still not curculating yet!, it's been long enough, and they're not a 'localised' manufacturer like OCPC (who managed to send [A] block to BillA for testing ;) ) they sell BIX's everywhere fer Jeebers sake!...