PDA

View Full Version : Airspirits Rackmount Watercooling article is up!

Joe
12-06-2002, 11:27 PM
The first Pro/Geeks! article is posted! Was delayed a few days due to my schedule just not working out, but its up now! :)

Check out the goodies here! (http://www.procooling.com/articles/html/project__airspirits_watercoole.shtml)

Brad
12-10-2002, 12:17 AM
Damn good article airspirit - I can't wait for phase 2 and 3

KnightElite
12-12-2002, 12:42 AM
Well, Airspirit, I must say you've set a pretty high standard for future Pro/Geek articles ;). I was thinking about a writeup on my case, and I now realize it will take a lot of work to be in even close to the same category. Well done, looking forward to seeing the completed monstrosity.

airspirit
12-14-2002, 02:03 PM
You very well may, soon. Phase 2 is completed and the writeup is almost polished ... I'm just waiting for word from the masta-man about what he thinks of it.

If you thought what you saw up until Phase 1 was something, this is where I start cooling multiple PCs in parallel and using the big guns in the pump and fan departments. Even with massive internal changes for greater flow, there are no outwardly visible changes except one more case: which was the point from the beginning.

I also have some 3vil theories that will send BillA twitching, as I proved his predictions and a number of other peoples' wrong with the final arrangement.

I think that in the end, this will be an article that any centralized multi-PC watercooler should read, as there are some optimizations done that could benefit the entire community.