PDA

View Full Version : Beware Of This Company!

Coolingstuff
02-13-2003, 11:39 PM
Check above link!.This is Really BAD! That's all I can say.Don't try to either sell,or buy!. All (90%) of your orders will be 2nd,3rd guys DROP-SHIPMENT shipping out from California by unknown small agents companies,or unreliable individuals.But, when Matt is no paying the money to them,or they don't have enough money to buy from the MFG. YOUR ORder will get LOST. Easy to figure out right!waht's going on ,right!.Jee... No wonder why get LOST,DELAY,NEVER SHIP etc... Get company from California like A-pro,HansanSystems,Neweggs, ,raidmax where all the original guys are. This Guy from ILLINOIS should be out of business long time ago,and still hanging around.Hope no more damage to good pontential customers,or venders out there.THERE ARE A LOT of companies that has not collected money from this guys MATT DOUGLAS,or Tammy(his wife),or several others guys in his company.This is 100% truth.You can e-mail to me,if you want.People who been long enough in this cases business will tell the similar experience like this.Good luck! Happy Valentine's Day by the way!

sn1per
02-14-2003, 12:30 AM
just got done reading all the threads. here is a little more information.....

i live no more then 5 miles from this new location. haven't been there, haven't seen it. all i can say is there sure isn't much in that area.

color cases used to be in lisle right near the acura dealership on ogden. i worked about 5 minutes walking distance from the shop then. i used to walk over and look at the stuff they had. it was pretty decent. i know this guy, he knows who i am. he used to be legit (2000 time frame). why he is doing stuff like this i wouldn't know. but going from a town like lisle, il to a town like villa park, well bells and whistles automatically went off for me. villa park is pretty freakin' ghetto with a lot of non legit businesses in the area and a couple of decent auto parts places. lisle is actually a pretty decent town that sits right on the boarder with naperville. lisle has money. he must have lost a lot of business back then and now has to rip people off. i mean, when he was in lisle, 99% of his cases were utter crap. a puppy dog or a cat case. really stupid stuff like that. i will however, take a stroll to this new address and check it out to see what i can find. my brother is a lieutenant with the vp pd.

im sure a lot of you have no clue what i just said, but some of you live in the chitown area and know exactly what im talking about. his shop is located in an area you only goto during daylight hours, otherwise your car will be on blocks. im not racist, actually far from it, but that area is your bottom of the barrel hispanic/latino neighborhood.

sorry to hear people got scammed by this dirt bag, but he should be easy to stop. enough pull from the italian family (just kidding, just got done watchin' the sopranos :) again...)...

i would like to see more on this guy if anyone has it...sorry you guys got screwed!!!