PDA

View Full Version : News and such

Joe
06-24-2003, 11:31 PM
So even with a 8 hour down time, the slashdot'n caused quite a massive jump in traffic... on the order of 5 - 6x normal for a day, and that’s with 8 hours of no traffic :)

The logs processing app we use, sorta had issues reading the logs due to some corruption, but tonight I finally got them to read. Impressive numbers ;)

On top of all this news, You remember Onda? as in OnDaEdg? The writer of many of our best How 2 articles?... The man has made a resurfacing... is he going to write again? Dunno, but I gotta say, I really hope so. :dome:

Who said summer is a slow time for websites :shrug: I started working on #rotor's article tonight, and will finish it tomorrow night and get it posted.

g.l.amour
06-25-2003, 01:48 AM
whoah, i hope Onda will come back!!!

pHaestus
06-26-2003, 05:50 PM
APS firewall is somehow clever enough to stop me from getting on IRC Joe. I could connect from the guest house, but I haven't been back there since Wed am except to shower. I am looking forward to seeing this article whenever you get it posted along with everyone else :)

Joe
06-26-2003, 06:18 PM
hehe I didnt know there was a "drinking excursion" last night planned... didnt get home till way late (or early as it may be) and even then I wasnt "functional" till well into the afternoon of today...

lets just call it practice for when you are getting into town ;)