PDA

View Full Version : #rotors article a lil late

Joe
06-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Well it turns out that my vacation over the 4th of July week has started a lil early... I was "unable" to get #rotor's thing finished and posted yesterday as promised due to outside "influences".

And infact, that’s how its going to be till Monday :( Tonight, tomorrow, and all weekend I am booked solid with stuff going on (one of them being going drinking with pH)

So please look for it later on Monday, sorry about this, but eh... when real life calls and I get served beer by women in lederhosen, I gotta reset priorities :)

Edit:
I just purchased a new server for ProCooling, going to run it side by side with the production site and get testing and setup all done for a smooth transition sometime in July. The new box has 2x the ram, and 2x the disk space, and a more speed like CPU.

#Rotor
06-28-2003, 06:42 PM
:D But is it water-cooled? that is the big question!!!!!!! :D

Joe
06-30-2003, 05:12 PM
#rotor, you sure like the pictures :p

Your article is bar none the hardest mother ****er I have ever had to format... the HTML you sent is so overly formatted that none of the import methods I had before even can read it... :p

So this is a buy hand job, and more than likely looking at a solid day of work, Whats funny is that in the end the 13 page article will be 2 or 3 pages on procooling ;) (just due to the way the articles are formatted.)

But I am making progress... I am going to need a beer after this ;)

#Rotor
07-01-2003, 05:28 PM
heheh :)

that is what becoming a PHP-Script kiddy will do to someone (me) that just hates HTML coding. my PHP file for that article as it is on my page is, with blank lines and spacings included, 250 lines of code...

as for the pictures.... :) I'm pretty sure the number of pictures on my entire site, outnumber the number of alphanumeric characters I have on it.... I LUV Pictures.