PDA

View Full Version : Progress is going good!

Joe
08-28-2003, 08:36 AM
I am progressing on a number of projects.

1. The side project sites I am building are coming along very nicely and one for sure will be ready by sept 1st. It's pretty much been coded by hand by me and is running off a vb3.0 beta 5 back end which was quite a serious departure from vb2.x like it was originally planned for.

I am not a programmer so coding abotu 10 scripts in PHP and SQL to do what I needed was rather interesting.

2. I am working in getting the parts for the air cooling project thats evolved from a small lil thing to a just sub of DH3 scale project. Crystal Fontz is working with me, CoolCases.com is working with me, and I am working with a few folks from the Pro/Forums also.

3. Some mild re-code on the procooling site will be happening... basicly taking the code I wrote for the other site and integrate it into this one. Should give the worklogs a bit of a different function as well as clean up what forums are shown on the "recent posts" list on the front page.

Also I upgraded my rig from the shitty TbredA's to a quite nice dual 2Ghz Barton setup :) 2x 2Ghz Bartons + 1GB ram and U160 HD's, dual DVI Gainward Ti4600 GS with 2 Digital DVI LCD's on it (one 191T and one 152T for now, soon to be a second 15".) = one damn smooth workstation.

Pritorian
08-29-2003, 03:02 PM
Down grading too two 15" LCD`s?

Other then the a Sweeet! Workstation. Is that the workstation that your silent cooling project is based on?

Joe
08-29-2003, 04:23 PM
heheh I dont see how having 1 191T adn 2 152T's is considered down grade, but what ever ;)

the moneys best on he 152T right now, the 17";s are not worth it money wise... 200$ more for 2" more. when I can get an entirely new 152T for like 300$ or so.

and yes :)

Pritorian
08-30-2003, 04:47 AM
Ah now i see :)

HAhahahahhaahaha, lmao of your new avtar ;)