PDA

View Full Version : Back in action again

pHaestus
09-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Got back home late last night.

Noticed that #rotor has my die simulator now (http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7705). It isn't perfect, but I am to the point in my career where it is what is going to have to do. Better to get started with testing than to sit around and discuss it and plan another year, yes?

I still haven't soldered my TBredB all up yet. Maybe tonight if I can get the courage.

I added the new Swiftech pump to the common P-Q curves thread (http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5068). Not sure how useful the thread actually is given that it relies on official mfgr info. I still find it at least interesting so I'll keep adding to it as I come across more pumps.

Is everyone running distributedfolding on all their boxes? If not then you should start. We need to pass AMDMB in general, and Jaydee in particular. Not that I dislike Jaydee, but just that all team jumpers must be dealt a severe lesson (anally?).

As an aside, does everyone here lose their goddamn minds when I go away for a few days? I used to think there weren't any real women on the internet (based on IRC) but now I am sure it's overrun by them (based upon the number of bitching and complaining on the forums while I was gone).

jaydee
09-03-2003, 09:07 PM
Yes, on testing, get on with it already! :p

I would have joined Free-DC if I knew it would spark such a pissing contest and got people fired up about D.F. Pretty sorry really that people would rather do something to show someone up than actually do it for the project goals. But whatever. :D

To the last point: "The internet; where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI!" ;)

pHaestus
09-03-2003, 09:23 PM
I do enough chemistry at work; I prefer to spend my free time with macho boasting and bravado!

That's a good quote I haven't heard it before :)

g.l.amour
09-08-2003, 11:28 AM
we're gonna give amdmb.com a proper "secco la dentro cullo" now babelfish that

jaydee
09-08-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by g.l.amour
we're gonna give amdmb.com a proper "secco la dentro cullo" now babelfish that
AMDMB already has been passed actually.

Joe
09-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Now onto Free DC! ;) hehehe