PDA

View Full Version : Pump and other general advise

RahvinX
05-09-2001, 11:44 AM
Well i am not obsessed, and am looking no further into whether to buy, but into WHAT to buy. My biggest concerns are noise and portability. I have a full tower, and weight isn't an issue, just nothing can be leakin all over the place. I also would like to keep the noise to a minamum, overclocking is a secondary consideration.
So with these goals in mind, i was wondering which pump to consider, Danner or an Eheim for this closed loop system(i know Eheim is quieter, would it work closed loop?)
I also am looking into the DD Cube as a radiator, though am open to suggestions here. I am also wonderin if one Panaflow L1 120mm would be enough cooling on the radiator to accomodate my system, or am i gonna have to add more fans?
Also,(damn book here) i would like to know how to "properly" seal down the tubing to the componets as well as ideas for mounting the componets within the case, ie. location and materials. Well that just about raps it up for now, thanks in advance to the wise and kind person who responds.
Rahv