PDA

View Full Version : vBB3 - Done!

Joe
12-31-2003, 01:35 AM
Ahead of schedule by ~ 30 min. The new forums are completely up, all attachments have been processed into thumbnails also. Enjoy and if you find an issue please let me know. The look will be in minor flux for a few days as I get it to a poitn that I am happy with it. But overall life is good :)

Although it doesnt look like it, the Worklog's have been completely re-wrote (or the way they are displayed on the front page). Now the latest one of us who posts a worklog is displayed at the top of the other 2. Minor change but overall it was a killer cleanup of code, as well as the site news.

MMZ_TimeLord
12-31-2003, 10:22 AM
Looks great Joe... caught it last night during the upgrade and saw vBB3 and started my happy dance. :D

gogo
12-31-2003, 11:25 AM
this is nice. even with this crappy Sylvania LCD I have a work the colors really have a nice effect.
I like the quick post option too. Not that I post much or quickly. There's so much to read and learn there's no time.

Yo-DUH_87
12-31-2003, 11:53 AM
Nice stuff, the new features will take a little time getting used to, but I think the extra functionality is worth it ;)

sO wehn is teh sepll chek commmmmming? :p

TerraMex
12-31-2003, 01:48 PM
Good work Joe.

Yo : There's a spell check add for IE ;) .

Edit : just noticed the attachment display changes, very good.

pHaestus
01-05-2004, 10:05 AM
hmm Joe the ranking appears to be only for new posts? I just responded to an older worklog entry and it didnt make it onto the front page under my worklog. Oh well beggers and choosers and whatnot. Any ETA on that "other thing" I am interested in?

Joe
01-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Its a single word in the code to change that. but I thought the last worklog topic should be listed, not the last reply.

The other things are taking a good long time, since 99% of it is stuff I havent worked with before. Also the fact I dont have as much time to dedicate to heads down coding with the other projects going on (heheh mainly the projects that are making money for Joe ;)) I am working on it a bit every night though. Also Vacation for the last 2 weeks = Drunken bliss. It was a mirracle that the Vbb3 upgrade went smooth with a blood alc. level I had :)

But now I am back at work, so life will return to a normal sort of drunken slacker bliss as opposed to the stay up all night watching crappy TV and movies bliss of the last 2 weeks.