Pro/Forums

Pro/Forums (http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/index.php)
-   Reseller/Vendor Ratings (http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   dtek and danger den (http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1884)

fourminuszero 10-01-2001 02:03 PM

dtek and danger den

hello all,

Has anyone had any problems getting email questions answered by dtek customs?
My rad shipped usps and the tracking number they sent me is null and void.

I also have a question about danger den.

I ordered a maze2 a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. is this normal? i saw on their website that it takes 3-5 days to ship stuff. It's been that long.

Maybe I'm just impatient. :)

thanks,
pedro

fourminuszero 10-01-2001 09:52 PM

everything seems to be straightened out now.

i guess i just wasn't patient enough.

mods can shut this thread down now if you'd like.

Kevin 10-02-2001 05:35 PM

No probs... sorry nobody replied even though it was self-resolved.

WebMasta33 12-05-2001 10:16 AM

I actually had the guy at Dtek willing to customize their Sidewinder block. I was asking for it to be shipped without the top soldered to the base. Yeah it's simple, but he was very prompt with the reply.

Liquidcool.org also was very nice in replying to my emails.

RedTalon19 12-12-2001 01:50 PM

a while ago i know dangerden was lacking on quick email responces but i havnt heard anything recently. the multiple times i've dealt with them i had good service. as for dtek i've gotten emails back in 10 mins at 2am eastern time! danny there is also a great guy to work with.... 2 of the greatest companies i've ever deal with imo

Pyrotechnic 02-03-2002 06:10 PM

i emailed both danger den and dtek, they never replied.

pHaestus 02-08-2002 02:12 PM

It is hard to understand dealing with a huge volume of e-mail until you have to do it. I know from running a website that sometimes e-mails get filed in the "I'll handle this later" if they are important but not urgent and then sometimes that folder of "to do" gets quite large. I suspect that this happens with most places like DD and Dtek. I haven't had any problems with getting my products from either place (both are quite fast on shipping in my experience) so I don't worry too much about it.

decodeddiesel 02-22-2002 11:04 AM

Usually Dangerden has my orders out the door 2 buisness days or less after I place them. For such a small company dealing with such a large volume I think that is an outstanding turn around time. No it's not Crucial or Newegg where I have ordered stuff for work at 3PM and it's gotten here the next day by noon, but it is very very good for such a specialized shop.

scythe 02-26-2002 02:14 PM

i cant get a reply from dangerden , its only been two days since i ordered but its a little un easy when you give someone money and they dont reply.

|PuNiSh3R| 05-29-2002 01:44 AM

DangerDen is some nice people.. I trust them with waterblocks 100% and i waited about a week for my stuff to be shipped too.

It's all good though.. they shipped it UPS 2nd day air too. The shipping was like pretty cheap also. 2nd day air helps since I am in PA and they are in Washington!

gmat 06-05-2002 06:16 AM

DangerDen showed very good support when they had a delay before shipping me a Maze2. I never had to ask anything, they just wrote me an email stating (on friday) that maze2's were backordered but they would get more next monday. And next monday the block was shipped, i had it in my hands 2 days later.
I think if they dont say anything then it's allright.

Hallis 07-02-2002 01:33 AM

Never dealt with Dangerden,, they always got my stuff shipped the morning after i prdered it,, ( i usually order late at night) But i have dealt with Danny @ D-tek and have nothing but nice things to say about my dealings with him.. :-)

fergie 08-03-2002 12:14 AM

I love dangerdens blocks but have yet to ever receive an email reply from them. They also always take about 5 days to process my order.

I've paid for 2nd day shipping on Sunday night to try and get my order that week. Only to have it ship the next Friday night.

But what can I say; I own four blocks from them and love em all. It's the quality of the product that keeps me coming back, certainly not the service.

My 0.02, thanx for your time ;)

AntiBling 06-30-2004 08:56 PM

I had a problem with a DD block I ordered from another independent site that was selling their stuff. DD worked with me to resolve it, eventually accepting the block as a return and sending me a more expensive GPU block as a replacement. I even got to choose the barb style and color. There were a couple of times that they didnt respond for a day or two to my emails which pissed me off at the time, but they did resolve my problem. I'm sure that dealing with all that email is time consuming so I dont fault them. Can you imagine how much of their email is spam alone?

jaydee 06-30-2004 09:00 PM

Wow, this thread was started 10-01-2001!

That was before I registered here! :D