View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2004, 09:32 AM   #9
Evarus
Cooling Neophyte

Ok here are the brains of the project nice little P4 3ghz, 20gb HD, dvd drive and cd/r/rw drive, nvidia geforce FX 5900xt (also have a ati radion 9800 pro as a spare) mobo is a dfi infinity 865pe kinda crappy but it works. Power supply#1 is a Q-tec 550w gold unit cheap as chips but works, Power supply#2 is a macron mpt-300? i never heard of them before but it came with the case.

Dont ask why its green i got board and desided it would look cool! but it just huts my eyes lol

Blaster side currently empty just finished modding the psu to remove all bits that i dont need. I removed all the mobo plug and wire apart from the wires going from pin 14-15 i think they are the right ones. basicaly when they touch they will turn on the psu and supply power the just the molex's alone, these will power all the light and fans in the system. the main reason for having the 2nd power supply is to keep the pumps running all the time and i dont really want to connect the 2 pumps to the q-tec power supply.

This will give you all a idea how big its going to be maby a bit of over kill but thats how i like it lol
Evarus is offline   Reply With Quote