View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2002, 09:15 PM   #5
aenigma
Immature Title Goes Here

Quote:
Originally posted by bowman1964
I AM GOING TO ONLY REPLY ONE TIME TO THIS.
NO WHERE DID I SAY I KNEW THE ENTIRE REFRIDGERANTION FIELD.BUT I HAVE OVER 20 YEARS IN DEALING WITH IT ....HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU?
I THOUGHT NOT.
BECAUSE I HAVE 20 YEARS IN THE AC AND MECHANICAL FIELD I NEVER SAID I KNOW IT ALL ..AND I NEVER WILL. BECAUSE I WILL ALWAYS CONTINUE TO LEARN UNTIL I AM PUT IN THE GROUND AND BURIED.
THESE ATTACKS ON PEOPLE FOR NO REASON MUST STOP.GROW UP AND REALIZE YOU STILL CAN LEARN FROM OTHERS.

NOW WE NEED TO GET BACK TO THE FORUM AND HELP PEOPLE NOT CRITICISE THEM.THIS DOES NOTHING TO HELP PEOPLE TO LEARN BUT DOES THE OPPOSITE.AND RUN PEOPLE OFF THE FORUMS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED TO ASK A QUESTION WITHOUT SOMEONE JUMPING ALL OVER THEM.
Uh huh, who is the one attacking who?First of all you were acting people didnt know what they were talking about when you recomended R502.I just replied joking around with you, see funny ha ha, its a joke.Why dont you calm down and realize what a joke is and what an attack is.I know you, so I feel I can joke around with you.

By the way that whole 20 years in the field means nothing IMO.As most a/c techs don't know anything, now remember I am now saying you don't, just that most of them don't.I know an HVAC tech that has been doing it for 40 years, and he doesnt even know the basics.He was absolutely stumped when I told him about making a waterchiller!

Calm down

[H]opelessly
 Altered
 Results
 Destroy
 Overall
 Credibility
 Period

Last edited by aenigma; 12-15-2002 at 09:25 PM.
aenigma is offline   Reply With Quote