View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2004, 05:30 PM   #24
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMemory
The only one spouting shit here is you bozo. You can't count. You can't even come up with a half-assed reason as to why you can't count. You assume I say things that I don't say. Speaking of which...
I can count just fine. I count was is needed to be counted. Also calling someone a bozo is indeed spouting, hypocrite.
Quote:
I never said anything about hooking fans up to a fan controller. My comments where strictly about monitoring them and the lack of motherboard inputs to do this for all the fans present in modern computers. Hello, is there anybody in there?
And none of what you said makes anything resembling sense. Most modern mobo's have at least 3 headers and some 4-5. My Abit KD7 has 4, my Epox 8K7A have 3, my ASUS A7V333 has 3, my Asus A7V8X-X has 3, my Abit KT7A has 3. Most decent power supplies already have self thermally controlled fans THAT ARE POWER BY THE PS ITSELF, not a mobo header. Chipset fans have their own header as do GPU fans. So I don't see what your point is about mobo headers. If you need to have more than 2-3 case fans your doing something wrong. Most prebuilt comps have 1-2 case fans as that is all that is needed for adequate cooling.

Anyway you win, I give up. Obviously we are on 2 different pages. :shrug:
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote