View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2004, 09:50 AM   #237
Pug
Cooling Neophyte

Well. If we were to keep you happy, all I'd need to do would be to keep the step up transformer out of it (sorry pHaestus - I think you'd have appreciated that too) and switch the rad for a multipass one. Oh and switch the tubing to 7mm ID too.
We'd probably lose what? About 2-4°C all told? Pfft. Up the fans on the rad back to the GMLs and we'd have that difference straight back.

What you propose won't be a commercial offering that was part of the criteria that I proposed initially as you conveniently seem to be forgetting that I was the one who issued the challenge in the first place!

You overestimate my vested interest in this. I'm just calling you out for your misinformation.
**** it - I'm not even US-based so I'm unlikely to be the one benefitting from this in any other way than as a moral victory over you for talking trash about products which you freely admit you have had no experience with (or did you conveniently miss this part of the first post -
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightic
I'd merely like to hear the thoughts and opinions of those who may have practical experience of both types of system.
)

So, seeing as you feel so qualified to post in this thread, would you care to share your experience of German-style setups? If you have none, would you like to foot the bill for sending the kit revised to your chosen criteria????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathar
*off to bed*
^^^ At least that's a good reason to keep your eyes closed.
Sleep well.