View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2002, 01:20 PM   #108
Puzzdre
Cooling Savant

I'm the kinda bloody perfectionist, well, almost...I always expect the result to look professional, which in case of making something for the first time, is hard to expect. Actually, tomorrow I'll be perfectly satisfied with the result, and keep on going happy. It's just me I guess, I must have one day of dissatisfaction for the happines of the other days. Today is The Day.

I'm pretty sure you'll be quite satisfied with the drill/vice with the price and the performance, at least for some time until something more complicated comes into the way. And the price is nice. I vote go for it!

Wow, design! Call it The Brain! Maybe not so complicated as it looks, but something on the connections between the holes - #Rotor's design is all about water taking the least resistive way to go, all the channels equally open for flow in any possible direction. This one you made looks like it would be more restrictive IMO, and with not equally distributed flow. Maybe to widen the connections between the holes as they are further from the center/inlet, to equalise it, or to open all directions between the holes. Also, I would make those inlet/outlet holes slightly bigger, I'm thinking for mine to be 12 mm inlet, 10 mm outlets.

Ofcourse, let's make them and see how they perform!

Good thinking!

Btw, thx for bringing me back on the right (satisfied) track!