View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2002, 09:59 AM   #123
Puzzdre
Cooling Savant

Quote:
well, i'd like more to do it from a to z myself, but if it ain't possible for you, so be it.
Sadly but true for now. I still have three copper chunks cutted and sized, so I'm gonna make one from a to z pretty soon, and this ones will be used for some time, and then it's the Christmas time, and my brother is already drooling onto the pic's. It's gonna be a great gift.

That saw on standard looked pretty good last time I wandered in tools store, but I'm not sure for the price. I found them priced from approx 35 Euro to almost 100 Euro. What I'm not sure about is should I rush and buy the cheapest one, or wait a little and buy myself better one. However, that will be the next tool in my cave...

I really like doing this and making stuff, so I consider other people would enjoy it too, and I like to take step by step pic's to show the progress. I'd like to apologise to the people having to upload all the pics (I'm on the dial-up too:shrug: ) but that's the way I like it. It could be called a how-to, and that would be the purpose of such a number of pic's. I hope it helped.

Thx.

and now for something completely different - the pic's:

first detailed grid of square pattern made with dremel:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dremelgrid.jpg (26.8 KB, 188 views)