View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2004, 08:17 AM   #16
bobkoure
Cooling Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee116
... posts a link to a OC'ers thread
Like with auto accidents, there's a morbid fascination with systems that are as wrongly set up as the one in the thread linked.
My first take, on having seen the first image but not having read any of the text was that it was a joke.

I now realize that, for it to have been a joke, the two swiftech pumps starving each other for inlet water needed to be in a reservoir.

When I got to reading the text, I realized it wasn't a joke, but a request for help - and the very first reply was
Quote:
you might as well get a larger case and use 2 single pass cores
That forum gives people stars for making posts, right? Even like that one?

Speaking of accidents, I was coming home from work the other day. There's a short section of 3 lane divided highway I have to drive. There was a SUV on its side in the leftmost (high speed) lane - still moving slightly as I got there. There was plenty of traffic, but nobody was stopping (accident had just happened). As I was on a bike I zipped in "behind" the SUV and went to render whatever aid I could. The occupants actually looked OK through the windshield. It's hard climbing up the underside (now vertical) of an SUV - those suckers are big. I got a door open and - they were fine - and when I stood up and looked around, there was a good sized ring of onlookers who were just, well... looking. I guess that's what we were doing with the OC'ers thread above...
bobkoure is offline   Reply With Quote