View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2004, 09:08 PM   #134
Glitch
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMOG
Your right Glitch, I wouldn't argue the fact that ProC helps its members; I have tried to make it evident that I wasn't discounting the work here altogether. It is just a different kind of assistance they offer. For the most part, I think just as much useful information can be taken out of here as can be taken out of OCF.
I havn't read the OCF before so i can't and definatly won't comment on them.

but if i start with the actaul webpage, i feel you culd do alot to help yourselfs, by redesigning it to make it easier to navigate, and retreive information. I personally have used the website, and find it great for collecting information... but its hard to navigate. There is alot you could do to make the content easier to access, or rather just better organised...

sometimes the best way to help yourself, is just have it easier for lazy people to access info you have already provided.. without them having to ask. imho, it is infact better to tell some people who are obviously being lazy to look up something, and preferably give them a link... always give them something alittle constructive.. like "go google x" but people don't learn unless they use thier brain.
Glitch is offline   Reply With Quote