View Single Post
Unread 11-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #57
PhoenixLover1
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: SNAP 4000 Power Supplies

UPDATE: Though NorthwestTechnical was initially backordered due to apparent power outage on the east coast... They checked if I wanted to cancel, but quickly fabricated a power supply for me and sent it nicely packaged.

The instructions were foolproof and it really was straightforward installation. As I mentioned earlier, I initially just wanted to pull the data off. However, the build quality on the replacement PS was so good, that my trusty NFS 1.2TB Snap 4000 remains in my arsenal.

I am still not sure if Phoenix32 somehow told them how to produce this unit or what... but somebody did it right.

During the install I did discover that there were indeed some particulars about that purple wire that probably would have eventually yielded some results. But again.. for the price it was certainly worth having it handled for me without risking wrecking the MBoard --- especially now that it is enclosed and working like a charm.

Sorry I don't have the do-it-yourself specs as a result, but I am very satisfied with the decision and the purchase.
PhoenixLover1 is offline   Reply With Quote