View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2003, 09:04 PM   #10
Shreder-X
Cooling Neophyte

Well i think i solved the puzzle. I purchased a new product today in hopes to clean my system just that much better. It is called "Breath O Pine" its 20% Pine Oil instead of the 15 or 10% pine sol is. Prepping for the cleaning i setup a big bowl with the pump and output from waterblock in it so it would cycle through. The bowl contained just distilled water about a gallon and i let it run for a few minutes boom there are the resultant foaming white bubbles ! But where is the res. not in the system so i'm like damn maybe bacteria something else who knows well lets kill it poured in a tiny bit of the Breath o Pine and BOOM i mean instantanously the bubbles completly desapeared and i mean throughout the system. I was like WOW did this just happen. Well after that the system ran clear or tinted green a little with the pine stuff but i emptied it once 30 min ago and am now letting it run through its second pine anema before bed it will be emptied and run with tap water througout the night to clean out the pine stuff and cycle repeated tommorow enough that i am content i have a kickin clean system that is ready to go. I will of course update and i will make a topic change to denote the find of this Pine soul saving solution. I remeber there was a topic that i learned about the Pine sol from months back i should make an addition onto that thread also if it is not buried. This is all that would come up for the manufactuer of Breath of Pine Explore that if you wish it cost like 3 bucks.
OCZ 3700 Gold 2x256mb
Danger Den RBX
Black Ice Extreme 2
Via-Aqua 1300 - One year and still sorta kicking
This setup was ran continually for 6 Months and not one problem!
Shreder-X is offline   Reply With Quote