View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2002, 12:14 PM   #1
ambient
Cooling Savant

Default all finished....after a very long time ;-> pics

This is my first water-cooled rig and it took forever to complete, about 1 year or so. I'm pretty happy with the results, they’ re as I expected. I found the case in the garbage outside of where I used to work. It was an AT case with p133 etc....bunch of old crap, even had a 5 1/4 floppy drive.

Flow goes, pump>block>rad>res/big pipe/big box area…whatever you want to call it.

parts & setup:

BLX w/ Sunon 120mm 86cfm.
Spir@l
Danner 5
1/2 ID tygon
4x 80mm Vantec stealth fans @ 21cfm
1x 120mm Adda 75cfm
6x6x4” under ground electrical junction box and ¾” pvc.

1.4 tbird @ 1580 143x11 vcore 1.88 vio 3.55

Water is distilled w/ dye lite and 8oz of hyper lube super coolant.
Temps were taken with digi doc 5 and motherboard monitor.
Sensor for water temp is mounted in res. Sensor for cpu is mounted touching the cpu core. Ambient temp was taken from the thermostat in the room, I know I should’ve use a dd5 sensor but, I spent the weekend sick putting this together, forgot to add a sensor in the front. Of course I will do this at a later time. I have a sensor mounted in the back right corner of the box exposed to air, but it's getting a bad reading from exhaust air. Anyone know how to get MBM to shutdown computer upon specified temp? I’m running Win2K, is there a service that needs to be turned on or do I have to have a purchased version? I’m too lazy to search for the answer, thought someone would know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg close.jpg (64.3 KB, 629 views)