Thread: New daughter
View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2004, 04:09 AM   #117
*GBG*uggbash
Cooling Neophyte

I’m sure the Doctors do a great job. But I would check if they give here some "brain fat" EPA and DHA. Since the brain consists to a large part of those fats, it seams logical that it would be a good thing to give the brain a good supply of those building blocks. A good brand is EYEQ, there have been many studies lately involving giving four parts EPA and one part DHA, it helps the brains of mentally ill to recover and it helps the brain of ADHA children, reducing their symptoms. (all showed in serious studies carried out by medics)

Ask the doctors, right now there is a school testing it, http://www.durhamtrial.org/, check the results they have had so far, there is a boy with dyslexia improving his writing enormously… check this before and after picture out.

After 3 months..

I believe in this stuff, I take it for my depressions (just started) and perhaps it would help your wife.

;Edit those fats, are called OMEGA-3, what's new is the 4 EPA 1 DHA ratio, and that they have done some serious studies on it, proving this old fish-oil treatment very healthy.

Last edited by *GBG*uggbash; 02-27-2004 at 04:15 AM.
*GBG*uggbash is offline   Reply With Quote