View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #10
Phoenix32
Thermophile

Default Re: Where to download SNAP Assist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitor View Post
Listen I stand by my statement and it is true and I don't have to prove anything to you.
Funny, I don't recall asking you to prove anything to me. I did however suggest you do more research before you put out false information as facts. But what you do PROVE here is that don't like to let FACTS interfere with your OPINIONS.

Quote:
But that statement has little meaning now because for you to suggest that my statement is "That statement is flat out total bull crap!"
Your statement does have little meaning (or value), but because it is wrong, not for any other reason. Not my fault you are wrong. A little research, just right here on the forum alone, and you would have proof of it's error.

Quote:
There is only one place that I have seen that makes/sells them Period for the Snap4000 model now.
So let me get this straight. Just because you have never seen it, even though it is posted right here at length on this forum, it can't exist. Right?

Quote:
So, don't come back to me "word smith" and say shit I don't want to hear it from you about this subject. And in the future, if you cannot make a comment/reply without being rude then shut the fuc k up. You are the most untactful fuc king rude bully I have ever heard.
I do freely admit I am a bit of a bully towards stuborn idiots who cripple people in need of help with bogus information, sorry. I would like to know who you think you are to tell me to "shut the F%$# up"? I have provided so much more valuable (and correct) technical infomation on this forum than you it wil take you a very very long time to catch up. I am sure David, who has been here longer than any of us, can verify that for you also.

More to the point of this thread, that you have tarnished, I am a hardware engineering technician with over 8 years of formal education on the subject. Who are you? Don't answer that, I don't care. What I care about is valid information being put out to those who need it. But since you have now made it a requirment to prove the information, take a close look at the power supply of this 4000. Sure doesn't look like stock to me, or the one put out by NW Tech that you refer to. But we will let the people who need the infromation just take your word for it because you "stand by your statement as true", right?

This should end this dumb a$% conversation (and the rolling laughter begins here)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Internal.jpg (70.9 KB, 12 views)
Phoenix32 is offline   Reply With Quote