View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2002, 01:08 AM   #2
Johnny X
Cooling Neophyte

Just some extra comments: There are 2 120x28 fans in the front blowing over the radiator, then over the hdd's with another fan behind that to excellerate air over the video card and other expansion slots. It has room for another same size radiator under the psu where the 2 120mm holes are. There is space for a pump between the cd drives and psu. the best part is the whole case measures about 20x20x7.5 inches. The other feature I am proud of is the fold out mobo tray (like on a G4 case) there should be enough space to route cables close to the sides of the case so when you need access to the tray, they will just hing at the joints and not get in the way.

Also, the hdd can just be slid right in with the connections facing you, so you dont have to really dig to get to them. One, more thing, the way the case is designed, i should be able to start with air cooling and move to water cooling when needed. I will add more comments when I think of them, but in the mean time, please let me know if you see any problems or have any concerns with this case design.