View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2006, 07:12 AM   #16
mx
Cooling Neophyte

Default Re: Final Peltier Setup, Suggestions Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelzhao
I probably won't buy the slightly larger T-Connection. This project has me strapped on cash an I'm really trying to save every dollar I can. The extra shipping charges I would incur wouldn't be worth it just for the T-line. I may be able to get it if Performance-PC's or Jab-Tech, Crazy PC's, or FrozenCPU carry it though. I'm buying my radiator from 1 of those 3 stores, so adding a t-line on wouldn't be any problem I'll check right now.
With 1/2" hoses DD's T-connection feels a bit too narrow, but with 7/16" the difference should be even smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelzhao
Oh, BTW, the fillport Danger Den has on there website has 2 options for "Fitting Style". One option is "High Flow", the other is "Perfect Seal". There is no explanation on the website for the differences between those two options. I was wondering if you knew.
High Flow is the ones you want, they're sharp and have a decent ID. Peftect Seal also have a decent ID but they have an extremly blunt tip which makes them more restrictive. The difference is probably very small, just like with the T-piece, but since there's no price difference go for the better one.
mx is offline   Reply With Quote