View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2004, 03:45 PM   #62
feathers
Cooling Neophyte

I was in contact with Swiftech last year (they setup a dealer account for me). Although the MCX4000-T was listed on their site. There was no purchase option for it. When I queried them about it, I was told that the unit was no longer available due to performance issues.

Now I am to believe that the MCX4000-T is available to industry only. Just wondering why that is? (given that Bill has suggested it's too complicated for the average joe to use).

I would like to know why this heatsink is supposedly beyond the grasp/abilities of the ordinary user (given that some of my customers are using peltiers with bolt-down heatsinks from Thermalright!).

"(pleeze folks, the MCW5360-T is an 'industrial' product not available to OCers" - Since when is an MCW5360 an MCX4000-T?

Swiftech were selling air-cooled peltier heatsinks to the ordinary consumer. They have now withdrawn all air-cooled heatsinks from sale to the consumer.

Note: A quick check on their website reveals the MCX4000-T is back on display. Does that mean it is or it isn't available to the consumer?

Last edited by feathers; 03-16-2004 at 03:54 PM.
feathers is offline   Reply With Quote