View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2004, 09:13 AM   #19
starbuck3733t
Cooling Savant

I'll get to the point this update. Here's the beef!

Rear plate for pump power plug jbwelded into place. This thing needs a cleaning, badly. But then again, I may have to have it sandblasted, so I'm not worried about residual jbweld and general 'yuck' on it.

Somebody ripped goliath's butt off! I think its gonna come apart completely so it can be cleaned throughly before making a visit to the powder coater who I still haven't called. WHY AM I PROCRASTINATING SO BAD!!!???

PAINting.. Emphasis on PAIN

Flattering shot...

Not flattering shot...

...back to the stopper on the edges I guess. God this is tedious and obnoxious to do, I dunno how infidel and mnpctech stand it. I'm SERIOUSLY contemplating shipping it off to mnpctech since I know it'll come back perfect. I did that with the shroud and spiv, and that's exactly what happened. And I dont feel like any less of a modder for doing it, because its still my creation, ya know? just a bit guilty.

I guess im in a bit of a tizzy.
Goliath: 3.4E@3.91/Abit IC7, Maze4 (temporarily) + custom splitter to crazy 4-way watercooling parallel loop: X800XT @ 520/1280 + AC Twinplex, AC Twinplex Northbridge, Silenstar Dual HDD Cooler, Eheim1250, '85 econoline van HC + 2x120, 1x120 exhaust - polished aluminum frame panaflo L1As, 2x18GB 10K RPM U160 SCSI, 4GB PC4000.

I wanna be BladeRunner when I grow up!

Project Goliath - nearing completion.
starbuck3733t is offline   Reply With Quote