View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2004, 07:58 AM   #125
dacooltech
Pro/Vendor

Bob if we were talking about an old / high maintenance vehicle, or something else you may be right. Maybe I wasn't specific enough.
I was specifically talking about the MCP600 / AquaXtreme 50Z, and I have no idea whatsoever what exact problem Bill is talking about and where / how Swiftech spent thousands of $s ??? Guess, that's something only he can explain.

AQX-50Z is a perfectly good product, outperforming the muffled D4, DDC and other pumps in its category. Oh yea guess why Bill tries to paint a picture as if this pump is not well suited for our application. As shown in this particular thread, it's the best freakin' pump for WCing.

I mean come'n, if this pump is a failure as Bill tries to put it, are we crazy to put 2yrs warranty on it? I am not talking about the manufacturer's warranty either, i mean we as in Cooltechnica warrants the AQX-50Z-DC12 pump for 2yrs.

The only difference that I can think of is that Swiftech supplied the MCP600 with 1/4" ID reducers -since they offer 3/8"ID 1/2"OD tube only- , and we did not use el cheapo reducers whatsoever. I don't know if this has anything to do with whatever problem Bill is talking about. but hey if they had thousands of $$s to spare, maybe they should get the NPT threaded version of the pump, and spent some money on female 1/2"NPT by 1/2"OD quick-connects, instead of trying to save a few bucks by going with el cheapo 1/4"ID nylon reducers.

This's the version of the pump that we offer for 1/2"OD tube with quick-connects:

Swiftech never offered a version of this pump with quick-connects.