View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2005, 12:48 PM   #24
KuniD
Cooling Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by trodas
KuniD - whooooa! Excelent picture and very bold idea too - looks like you have good idea what to do I can change almost anything, not just the height, but yes, I can do it. I already made 150mm version and it seems to work still good, especially when are well-placed - this is the first testing setup, a bit ghetto, of the dude who wants is: http://ax2.old-cans.com/s.php?p=badt...0&c=8&d=1&v=v2
You calculation is correct, the only one thing I will recommend is to leave more for the tubes, actually I think that 60mm at least has to be there, so, my recommendation is to shave it to 170mm of it's sizes

How do you plan on filling the loop? Removable top, or you made a holes to the top? (I mean holes like this, just w/o the grid: http://ax2.old-cans.com/s.php?p=wc&id=67&c=8&d=1&v=v2 )

And yep, I can do this, not a problem. With ONE condition, tough I want a quality picture(s) of this monster when done!

PS. I already (when sending few res to guys in Czech aleady) asked for the prices of insured box postage:

Posting of 0.44kg (up to 1kg is the price same) package withing Czech republic - 44,- Kc
to Slovakia - 205,- Kc
to Germany - 530,- Kc
to England - 322,- Kc express 473,- Kc
to USA - 431,- Kc
to Australia - 367,- Kc express 641,- Kc

current exchage rates:

$1 US = 22.82 Kc
$1 CAD = 18.55 Kc
$1 AUD = 17.97 Kc
1 € = 29.83 Kc
1 L = 43.22 Kc

170mm sounds great, that'll leave enough space for tubes. As they'll be mounted in my 5.25" bays, I can fill them by tilting them forward 30degree's or so. I want fabricate a res holding system that'll let me tilt down using some kind of ratcheting system.

Don't worry about pics buddy, I'll make sure to take plenty while I'm putting the system together As I mentioned before I'll definitely take two, as I need one for each loop. As they have a 60mm diameter I can easily fit two side by side in the 5.25" bays.

Keep us updated, I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on these!
KuniD is offline   Reply With Quote