Thread: Phase Change
View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2002, 09:28 AM   #84
|PuNiSh3R|
Foo's Been Banned

Ok, if you use your phase change system as a water cooler you don't need a radiator in your system anyway..

I run 3 evaporators.. All 3 of them are for water chilling.

Once I start hosting my own website I will put pics up of my project.. I remember someone here offering me web space.. but can't remember who..

Anyway.. Your best bet is just to do water chilling.. I have a total of 3 seperate evaps with about 12ft of copper 1/4" tubing each.. and 2 condensors.. about 11ft each.. both water cooled with a radiator in that system.

My entire system is water cooled..

A seperate water system cools the condensors which goes to a radiator.. back to the res..

Then another system goes into three seperate PVC 3" evaporator tubes.. gets chilled.. then goes to my CPU.. then a few other custom cooling things I made.. for the GPU and GPU memory.. then to the northbridge.. then to the system DDR.. and possibly do the southbridge.. plus there is a chip by the system memory.. that gets pretty hot.. I am going to do something with that.. I consider any part on my board that gets HOT to be a spot of weakness for overclocking
|PuNiSh3R| is offline   Reply With Quote