View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2004, 11:09 AM   #131
dacooltech
Pro/Vendor

Quote:
you will gain credibility Bruce , if you talk straight
"if this pump is a failure as Bill tries to put it"
you are posting crap, please provide the quote where I described the pump as a "failure"
I don't think my credibility was ever in question Bill.

Quote:
the failures are perplexing; most are dead while others (~50%) develop an intermittent run/erratic start problem
and yet you're saying you don't describe the pump as a failure ?

Quote:
and many thousands of $s 'fixing' a problem not apparent initially,
Quote:
$s spent ? Gabe and I calculated our expenses after the pump head business and they were over 5K (many weeks of my and Gabe's time on the phone dealing with unhappy customers, cross-shipping costs, etc.)
Oh Ok then. i thought you literally spent thousands of $$s fixing the product, as in developing some part or something for the product, like Bob was describing it as well.

I never put a Danner or Sicce pump in any of my WC systems nor offered it to our customers. It's plain and simple to me, if I don't use it, i don't offer it in the store. and 50Z is definitely nothing like a Danner.

I mentioned our 2yrs warranty to highlight our trust in this product, not for marketing.

1/4"ID nylon reducers thing is the only difference that I can think of, since we don't experience the problems that you're describing with the pump and same ID tube that you use. Again maybe the reducers are not the cause of your problems, but still something that we don't use.

I don't hear any bad experiences from our customers regarding the AQX-50Z, too bad you did/do.

Last edited by dacooltech; 12-02-2004 at 11:17 AM.
dacooltech is offline   Reply With Quote