View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2003, 07:44 PM   #96
Cova
Cooling Savant

BigBen - you have a PM. I'm too lazy right now to recompress all the pics from my camera down to forum-attachable size, and I don't want to use as much bandwidth as it would likely take to host them from my house, so the URL is in the PM, filesize about 3MB, 11 various pics none of which show the internals overly well (it's very cramped as you will see). They are all of the DL380 G3.

As far as I can see, there are no IC's inside of the part thats covered by the acrylic top, but the PCB extends through under the fans (towards the front of the case) and there are some IC's 1/2-sticking out from under there, as well as some IC's on the other side of the fans completly. However even with the thing right in front of me, good light, and being able to choose my angle of view I can't read anything off any of them without completly dissasembling the entire box, which I don't want to do.

If anyone else wants a copy of the pics, PM me or post here and I'll send you the URL as well. Sorry for being a day late with 'em - the lock broke on the door to the room with all the test stuff in it (including that box) at 4:00 and the facilities people had all already left, so I had to wait to the next day to take them.
Cova is offline   Reply With Quote