View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2002, 02:42 AM   #13
morphling1
Cooling Savant

EMC2, It's hard for me to measure flow rate in my system cos' it's closed loop with air trap and no reservoir, where I could simply calculate the flow rate. But your idea is good for variable flow rate to really see same delta T in inlet (I'll definetly have probe on inlet too) and outlet (my pump is Eheim 1200 l/h, so the flow is high), you have me thinking of bilding some kind of flow meter that I would put in the loop and than could simply put valve to vary the flow, that is all doable.
Ok, any idea for digital or analog flow meter, can you buy one, how did Joe measure flow in his test.

jaydee116, I like the removable top too, no problem with leaking with o-ring , for Cu version I'll try and make 10mm plexy top cos' its so much lighter than Cu, or maybe anodized AL one, just have to check the prices for that.

Brad, like I sad will make WB with 4mm base, and that is It for Cu, I have to ask my friend if he make that depth Cu is very,very hard to CNC especialy for desing like this, no problem with AL, as you can see with 2.5mm WB.
morphling1 is offline   Reply With Quote