View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2003, 05:06 PM   #74
copyman
Cooling Neophyte

today it is the first day with the cascade, him I think an exelente waterblock, as there was change of thermal paste of shin-etsumicrosi for as3 and modified some connections, although the results are very similar I cannot foresee it had only won or loss, in all the aspects him this very similar one in behavior with the lrww, tomorrow I will set up the lrww again with as3 to evaluate the differences

Cathar congratulations for the cascade, I think an exelent wb

A consideration only, who will migrate for a cascade, I advise the change of the fluid and a good one filtered in the same, because any dirt obstructed with easiness the pins injetors

The lrww was already easy to obstruct the micro chanel, with the cascade it is I criticize any particle in the fluid

A good way and to leave two filters done with woman's fine stockings in the tips of the hoses and arrested with elastic and inside of a recipient with a little more of fluid, some hours rotating and I think will already be ready to clamp the cascade.

new systems request attention, because every impurity type can have inside of the components, result of the production or storage of the components.

Did anybody with p4 make that same migration of the lrww for the cascade? could it happen your impressions on the change?

thank you very much friends
copyman is offline   Reply With Quote