View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2004, 07:22 AM   #151
jlrii
Cooling Savant

You must be somewhat anxious.....I know I am. Like a kid a christmas exept your not sure if Santa's really gonna show up. If things work out for you within the next 3 or 4 months partialy because the timing would work out perfectly for me . WCing is ripped out of my current rig right now whilst I upgrade.I have all in hand exceptin a block- new rack mount case, 2xD4s...brass ones even, dual Thermochill 120.1s, I have a 5/8 od mandrel bender in hand and I'm going to do much of the main tubing in 1/2 id Cu (except where i can't squeese it or it needs to move) The "P2" would complete it nicely, as I was having no luck at all scanning forums and eBay for a used Cascade and wouldn't touch an RBX or similar if it were free. The whine of my 60mm 6k rpm SK700 air cooler is a constant reminder to get to work on it. Nevermind that I had to derate my oc to run it on air. So wishing you the best here...albiet somewhat selfishly. And also looking forward to how some of the manufactures look in the aftermath of the "storm".

Last edited by jlrii; 05-12-2004 at 07:49 AM.
jlrii is offline   Reply With Quote