View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2002, 07:39 AM   #72
mo
Cooling Savant

Default Problems

ooooook... Finished my reservoir.. which works really well and hasnt leaked in the last 24 hours which is great!! Had a couple leaks from my waterblock hose (my G400 was acting as a water collector for about an hour before I noticed:P) but tightened the screws a bit and now Im leak free. left the system for a full 48 hours after the leak to make sure no more moisture is left.

The last piece in my system was to get a decent power supply. Settled for an Antec 470W Silent Power PSU. Hooked everything up, and nothing!! Now before I start panicking I figured Id ask around here and can guess of a setup problem that might be causing this:P:

I dont have an insulating washer between my nuts and the motherboard holding the wb screws in place (shouldnt really matter though). Power is getting to the mb since the light is turning on near the power switch (onboard). None of the fans start when I turn on the power supply. Nothing happens when I try to power on the machine...

There was no power supply even in the system when the leak happened so I couldnt have messed up my board from that leak:P and even so, my fans are connected to the PSU via 4 pin molex connectors so those should at least start:P What do you guys think?
mo is offline   Reply With Quote