View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2004, 03:46 AM   #153
Chew_Toy
Cooling Savant

Cathar he has a 12v 50PX-Z I see that he offered to send you. And I would say quite justified with all the work and time you have put into your latest pumping posts. I will bet over that last week or so he has seen an increase in sales of the 50Z and I bet they will be on the increase for a while yet.

I have been suggesting the MCP600/AquaXtreme 50Z for a few months now (mainly at EOCF) but most wouldnt listen to me since I am just a new guy as far as water cooling goes and seem to disagree quite a bit with AA who seems to be thier guy on those forums.
I dont have tech knolege you have, I did have a fair amount 33 years ago (almost 2 years at a good engineering school MSOE but I had a low draft number 103 that I got on my 19th birthday, and never went back after I got out)

But I can still look at data I trust and understand and make good choices from it. It seems to me that too amny people look at the data and just see what they want to see not what it is actually telling them, or just simply dont understand what its saying at all.

Last edited by Chew_Toy; 11-16-2004 at 04:09 AM.
Chew_Toy is offline   Reply With Quote