View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2002, 11:58 PM   #140
jaydee
Put up or Shut Up

The water colliding in the middle may not be so good as that, I would think, is where you would want your coldest water entering the block as that is the warmest place of the block. Also if you start on the ends and come in the water will be at its warmest right over the core and I thought that was the opposite of what we were trying to acheive.. On the other hand with the water exiting over the core it may help suck the heat up and out being heat rises(this may show how little I know about thermo's though ). Going to be interesting, would like to see results both ways around.

I like the rad with the duel outlets. I just put together my Lemon Block system with the duel outs on the block but my rad it to small for duel barbs, not to mention it came stock with 1/2"id pips on it. It is only 6" top of top tank to bottom of bottom tank, 5.5" wide and 2" thick. It out of an old toyota pickup. The copper fins on it have fins! It is a nice little rad. Oncve my damn DNS resolves on my new website i will post some pics of the setup in a new thread.
jaydee is offline   Reply With Quote