View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2003, 05:14 AM   #33
Puzzdre
Cooling Savant

Think it was mainly 'cos of the rush, I started drilling the block around 10.30 am, and finished all (but sanding, that's something I left to bro to do it ) till 12.30. The mill bit is too big dia for this little drill, and the drill is not fastened so it's not steady enough. I used some 5 mm dia mill bits earlier, and it all went good, but this big one I used for the first time. Now i know. Maybe would be better to use 2 flute bit, I'll try it next time.

I didn't have the chance to try it against radial block, and the comparision between my epox 8K9A2 and brother's asus A7N8X is impossible, his mobo reads in socket, and shows 21° - 27 °C, and the as3 didn't have the chance to settle yet. I would really like to see the blocks compared, maybe when we make nb wblock for him, and took the system apart.

I can only wish that digicam, he borrowed it from the company he works for just for a weekend, it's really good (canon 4 Mpix), but still expensive... . Maybe in couple of months...

Err, men's gotta do, what men's gotta do! It was not so cold outside, somewhat -5 °C, and several layers of clothing did the job. ...having two sets of trousers feels kinda funny !

ps, nice to see ya back here!