View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2003, 02:33 PM   #13
tot31
Cooling Neophyte

phill9700,

Thanks for the compliment but I think there are other ppl that have even more impresive setups.I just consider my setup as a normal wc rig.

Quote:
How long did it take for you to get it all like that?
It took me about several hours to setup the wc system after I got all the parts that I needed.As I have the same case as yours i.e xaser II I've to modified the case so I can put in my rad inside. As you can see I've to taken out the lower hdd cage.It's simple I used a drill and drilled out all the rivets.

Quote:
Was it very expensive to do?
Yes I spent around RM750 = USD197 on this wc sys but I think it's cheaper in US because your shipping charges is lower than mine and I've to custom made my rad/heatercore.

I think running your cpu at 1.75V is ok as I've been running mine with that voltage since I got my AXP1700+ and I think you're doing quite good with aircooling as your ambient is not like mine but if you're looking for a quite/slient pc maybe wc is a good choice.

I decided for wc because I wanted to get my temps lower and a quiteness in my system.

Here's the final result of the temps I got for various cpu speed. I'm running 2 x 120mm 79cfm with 7V and my ambient was 35C
Attached Images
File Type: jpg temperature.jpg (30.0 KB, 34 views)
tot31 is offline   Reply With Quote