View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2005, 10:49 AM   #1
Joe
The Pro/Life Support System

Default IHS/TTV/Bare Core/Intel/AMD Debate Thread

OK now because I think everyone is getting confused, or overly emotional and not really talking about the real questions anymore. What I want is this.

A debate style post what they think one at a time when it comes to the IHS/TTV/Bare Core. No cross barbs at other people... Just a CLEAR, clean explanation of what you think when it comes to this.

So please, just post what your stance is. Keep the posts clean, and clear and don't start slamming other peoples opinions. Because honestly, I think this is a simple discussion that is being made WAY more complex by people not understanding whats really being said.

Keep discussions and debate outside of the "where you stand" posts on topic, and professional. Act like adults who know a thing or two about this stuff, not kids who just like to throw shit around the forums.

I am going to sticky this thread because I think in the end it will yield good info and many different perspectives with out all the drama and name calling. *Note that off topic, abusive, deliberate inflammatory posts will be removed*

ProCooling archive curator and dusty skeleton.

Last edited by Joe; 12-23-2005 at 10:56 AM.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote